Hong Kong Package via Cathay Pacific
All bookings are subject to availability and may change without prior notice!
Day 1: Arrival Hong Kong, meet and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Breakfast outside. Half day Hong Kong City Tour – Visit Harbourfront promenade, Jewelty factory, Souvenir outlet, Aberdeen Fishing Village pass by mid-levels of Victoria Peak (Sampan ride is Optional). Tour ends at Tsim Sha Tsui.
Afternoon free for own leisure or join free Shenzhen tour with dinner in Shenzhen (included one way train ticket), evening back to HongKong by own arrangement.
please submit the correct passport details to us when finalize booking should join the free Shenzhen Tour.
Day 3: Breakfast outside hotel, For 3D2N PKG free until transfer to airport, For 4D3N PKG free for own leisure.
DAY 4: Breakfast outside hotel, For 4D3N PKG free until transfer to airport.
For booking, please click INQUIRE NOW!
1) Any un-utilized service are non-refundable. All transfers & tours are on seat in coach basis.
2) A TIPPING OF US$3 (eqv HK$20) per pax for guide service is recommended for Hong Kong Island Tour.
3) All rates are subject to change without prior notice.
4) Surcharge for foreign passport holders – USD30/pax
5) Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers /discounts and /or promotions
6) For any flight change without 24 hours’ notice given, an additional charge of US$15/pax will be applied for the re-arrangement of SIC transfer
SIC – SEAT IN COACH:
1) No SIC available either for the flight land after 21:30 hrs. or between 22:30 – 07:00 hours
2) One piece of luggage (standard size) per payable passenger. Exceeded luggage is charged at USD3 per piece per way & is subject to availability of space on the coach. Driver has absolutely right to reject any over size or exceed luggage.
It is usual that most of the hotels in Hong Kong and Macau will ask for a security deposit from the guest directly. It’s not for room payment but for the incidental expenses incurred by the guest during the stay. Hotel will take an imprint of a credit card or will ask for a deposit in cash, the amount of cash required varies from hotel to hotel. It’s a refundable deposit upon checking out, it wll be fully refunded if guest do not make any consumption at the stay.