A Holyland Experience – Israel, Palestine, Egypt & Jordan | With Rev. Fr. Jason Laguerta – Pilgrimage Chaplain
Travel Date: Feb. 12 – 23/24, 2017 | FREE Insurance up to 60 years old only
ALL-IN RATE: USD 2898/person | Full Board
12 FEB Day 01 MANILA (DEPARTURE) – ARRVAL AMMAN (D)
Check-in at the airport. Depart Manila onboard on of the world’s best airlines to Amman. Enjoy the inflight meals and service on board.
Arrival in Amman airport. Meet and assist upon arrival at the airport then transfers to Hotel for check in . Dinner and overnight.
13 FEB Day 02 AMMAN (B,L,D)
Breakfast inside hotel, Morning proceed to Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then proceed to Madaba to visit the Monastery of St. George, which host the unique mosaic Map of Egypt, Jordan and Holy land. The map is believed to be the first one for this area, as it is built in the 6th century. The rest of the afternoon is free for some shopping before transfer to hotel for check in Dinner and overnight
14 FEB Day 03 AMMAN – PETRA – AMMAN (B,L,D)
Breakfast inside the hotel. Morning proceed to the lost city of Petra with Horseback Ride through the picturesque SIQ, and visit the Treasury. Then sightseeing tour of Amman, dinner and overnight in Amman
15 FEB Day 04 BORDER CROSSING TO ISRAEL – TIBERIAS (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Transfer to Sheikh Hussein Bridge for crossing into Israel. Then to Yardenit (Jordan River) where St. John the Baptist baptized Jesus Christ. This is also the traditional baptismal site for the renewal of baptismal vows. Then continue to Nazareth to visit the Church of Annunciation before check in, dinner and overnight.
16 FEB Day 05 TIBERIAS – CAPERNAUM – TABGHA – MT OF BEATITUDES – CANA – MT TABOR (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast. Start the tour with Boatride on the Sea of Galilee. Drive to Capernaum, the town where Jesus made His home after leaving Nazareth. View the remains of the ancient Synagogue in which He taught, and on to Tabgha, where the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes took place. Drive to Mount of Beatitudes, this is the site of the Sermon on the Mount and St. Peter’s Primary Church, See the remains of St. Peter’s House. Onto to the church of the first miracle in the wedding of Cana where Jesus performed His first miracle changing water into wine. Then to Mt. Tabor to see the Basilica of Transfiguration. Dinner and overnight at hotel in Nazareth.
17 FEB Day 06 TIBERIAS – HAIFA –CAESAREA – EIN KAREM – BETHLEHEM (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Travel to Haifa, visit the Basilica of Mt. Carmel. Onto Caesarea, crusader port city, which was built by Herod the Great to catch the sight of the Aqueducts and the Roman Amphitheater & Fortress. This is where St. Paul was imprisoned. Proceed to Jaffa and visit the city where Yona set sail on. Drive to Ein Karem for St. John the Baptist Church and Church of Visitacion (Magnificat) where the Blessed Virgin Mary visited Elizabeth then to Bethlehem for hotel check in, dinner and overnight.
18 FEB Day 07 JERUSALEM- MT OF OLIVES – QUMRAN – DEAD SEA – JERICHO – JERUSALEM (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast. Full day tour includes Mount of Olives to visit the Ascension Chapel. Visit the Church of Pater Noster to see the different translations of the “Lord’s Prayer”. Walk along the Palm Sunday road to the Church of the Dominus Flevit where the Lord wept over the city of Jerusalem. Then we continue onto by walking down the Palm Sunday road to the Church of All Nations and the Garden of Gethsemane to see the Rock of Agony, the place where Jesus prayed before the Roman soldiers came for Him. Proceed to Qumran, where the Dead Sea Scrolls where found in the caves of the Essences by a wandering shepherd boy. Onto the the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth where the salinity of water can make you float. Take a dip at the Dead Sea beach. On to Jericho, the oldest city in the world, to view the Mt. of Temptation from afar. See a very old Sycamore tree believed to have existed for thousands of years where Zacheus climb the tree to see Jesus. Check in and dinner at the hotel.
19 FEB Day 08 JERUSALEM – BETHLEHEM – JERICHO – JERUSALEM (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast. Visit to St. Anne’s Church, Bethsaida Pool, Wailing Wall, Via Dolorosa also known as the “Way of the Cross” and go through the Stations of the Cross to the Holy Sepulchre Church where Jesus was crucified, died and rose from the dead. Drive to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity. In the grotto, under the altar, pay homage to the silver star which marks the birthplace of Jesus. Next to the Church of the Nativity is the Roman Catholic Church of St. Catherine. It is in this church that Christmas midnight mass is celebrated and relayed throughout the world via satellite. Then visit the Milk Grotto, where according to tradition, Mary nursed Jesus here and spilled a drop of milk, turning the ground white. Also visit the Shepherd’s Field where angels appeared to the shepherds to announce the birth of Jesus. Back to Bethlehem for hotel dinner and overnight.
20 FEB Day 09 JERUSALEM – ST. CATHERINE (B,L,D)
Hotel Breakfast and check out. Cross Taba border of Egypt with assistance on both borders. Arrive Sinai then transfer to hotel in St. Catherine for check in, dinner and overnight.
21 FEB Day 10 ST. CATHERINE – CAIRO (B,L,D)
Early Morning Mountain climbs to Mt. Sinai, where the Ten Commandments were given to Moses. On return, will have hotel breakfast and check out. Visit St. Catherine Monastery then travel to Cairo and see Moses Springs and Suez Canal. Check in at hotel in Cairo for dinner and overnight.
22 FEB Day 11 CAIRO (B,L,D)
After breakfast visit Egyptian Museum, where you can see the finest displays of Artifacts, Relics, Statues and Jewelers from all of the Pharaohs Reigns, Also the only riches with remarkable museum in the world. Also see one of the Wonders of the World, the Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. You will also visit Church of Virgin Mary, Visit to St. George Coptic Church, St. Sergius Church and St. Simon Church. In the evening, enjoy a Dinner Cruise at Nile River with Belly Dancing Show before returning to the hotel for overnight.
23/24 FEB Day 12/13 CAIRO – MANILA (B,L,D)
Breakfast at hotel, you will have a half day sightseeing tour of Cairo, also will have to visit the “Hanging Church “ built in the 4th BC, Then visit with entrance to Pharaonic Village. The rest of the day is free for last minute shopping. Then transfer to Cairo Airport for flight to Manila.
- Economy Roundtrip Airfare
- Meeting & assistance at Amman Airport
- Meeting & assistance at Sheikh Hussein
- FULL BOARD MEALS
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- English speaking Tour guide
- Private air-conditioned motorcoach
- Nile River Dinner in Cairo.
- City orientation tour of Jerash
- English Guide in Jordan, Israel & Egypt
- Entrance Fees as per itinerary
- Pilgrimage Chaplain
- Travel Insurance up to 60 yrs old
- Souvenir Bag and Travel Kit
- Luggage tags
- Services of a Tour Escort
- 1 bottle of water everyday
* TRAVEL INSURANCE
- 61-65 additional PHP 500.00
- 66-69 additional 1,000.00
- 70-75 additional 2,000.00
- Clear photocopy of Passport
- Passport should be valid for 6 months
- $350 booking deposit is NON REFUNDABLE
- Full Cancellation charges will be applied to any cancellation made 2 weeks before departure.
- 50% deposit upon approval of the visa will be applied.
- Supplement will be applied for ext.
- Single Supplement: – USD 445.00
- Min 25 pax to run this tour
- Min 20 pax – USD 2939.00
- Min 15 pax – USD 3138.00
- This for quotation only. All rates are per person basis.
- No reservation has been made yet.
- All Room type (double or twin bed) is on request basis subject to availability upon check-in.
- HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT: 1400HRS/1200HRS
- Please be reminded that passport MUST be valid 6 months before your departure.
- No refund for un-used tours (early out or no show), rooms, meals, transfer and service.
- It is hotel’s SOP to collect deposits, upon check-in, for incidental charges, if any. Said hotel deposit (may vary depending on hotel) may be settled in cash or with your credit card. It will be refunded upon check out if unused.
- AronStar Travel and Tours is not liable when guests do not pass the immigration procedures, which is beyond our control. Thus, all tours and services are non-refundable.
- AronStar Travel and Tours, hotel and airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, tourist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.
For bookings, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 571-2920 | 881-1398 | 0917-588-7681 | 0949-922-2852.