Coming to the Roots with Pilgrimage Chaplain | Jordan, Israel and Egypt
Travel Date: April 21 – May 2 | FREE Insurance
Rate: USD 2798 ++
- Roundtrip International Airfare on Economy Class
- Meet & assist at airports and borders
- 10 nights Hotel Accommodation on twin sharing (based on Local 4* or similar)
- All meals as indicated (B – Buffet Breakfast & D – Dinner) including farewell dinner
- Professional licensed English speaking guide in each country
- All sightseeing and applicable entrance fees
- Transportation on air-conditioned coach (equipped with WIFI in Israel)
- Jordan and Egypt Visa Fee; and Border Fee
- Tips to Guide and Driver only
- Souvenirs & other giveaways
- Whisper for Enhanced Touring
- Pre-Departure Briefing Orientation
- PILGRIMAGE CHAPLAIN
- Daily private masses
- Accompanied by a tour coordinator from the Philippines
EXCLUSIONS / OTHER FEES
- Any Beverages during meals
- Airline Taxes – $ 180.00 Per person / (Subj to change)
- Daily Lunch – $ 15.00 Per person Per day
- Any Personal Extras
- Others which are not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any kind of Travel Insurance
- Non Refundable / Non Transferable deposit of USD 500.00 pp upon booking
- Full Cancellation will be applied to any cancellation made 3 weeks before departure.
- If the group fall below 40 your travel Agent has the right to cancel or reschedule the tour, otherwise a supplement may apply.
- MINIMUM OF 40 ADULT PASSENGERS TO RUN THIS PROGRAM
- Photocopy of original passport (colored) valid for 6 months
- Duly filled-up visa manifest form
- Guarantee Letter
DAY 01 / APR 21 : DEPARTURE MANILA / ARRIVAL AMMAN (D)
Depart from Manila to Amman. Enjoy your flight amenities while on board. Arrival in Amman. Meet and assist at Queen Alia Airport. Meet your Jordanian guide and board to your air-conditioned bus to Madaba, the city of Mosaic. Continue to visit Mt. Nebo, where Moses viewed the Promised Land before he died. Then, continue to your hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 02 / APR 22 : AMMAN – PETRA – AMMAN (B,D)
After breakfast, Proceed to your full day tour to Petra, “a rose-red city half as old as time”, the place in the desert that is prepared by God for the Jewish people. Also experience horseback ride through the picturesque SIQ, and visit the Treasury, a rose colored monumental building artfully carved out of sheer rock. Transfer to Amman. Continue to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 03 / APR 23: AMMAN – BORDER CROSSING – JERICHO – QUMRAN – DEAD SEA – TIBERIAS (B,D)
Check-out from your hotel after breakfast. Drive to the border to cross Israel. Upon arrival Israel, drive to Jericho for a view of the Mt. of Temptation and the Sycamore Tree. Continue to Qumran where the Dead Sea Scrolls were found. Lastly, spend some time at the lowest point on Earth, the Dead Sea. Later in the afternoon, we will proceed to Tiberias for hotel check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 04 / APR 24: CANA – NAZARETH – MT. TABOR – YARDENIT – SEA OF GALILEE (B,D)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to Cana for a visit of the Church of the First Miracle known also as the Marriage Church, here couples will have an opportunity to renew their marriage vows. Then onto Nazareth, the place where Jesus spent His childhood; the Church of the Annunciation which was believed to be where the angel Gabriel Announced to the Blessed Mother of Christ which she humbly accepted, “Behold I am the handmaid of the Lord. May it be done to me according to your word” and Mary’s well. Drive to Mt. Tabor and ascend by taxi to the Church of Transfiguration. Descend after and proceed to Yardenit for renewal of baptism. Late afternoon, continue for a boat ride at the Sea of Galilee where Jesus’ performed some of His Miracles like when he walked on the water (Mark 6:48). On the cruise, have an opportunity to reflect on the messages of our Lord as we savor the beauty of nature while sailing at the Sea of Galilee. Return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 05 / APR 25: MT. OF BEATITUDES – TABGHA – CAPERNAUM – JERUSALEM (B,D)
Check-out from hotel after breakfast and proceed to Mt. of Beatitudes, the traditional site where Jesus uttered the immortal words “Blessed are the poor in Spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of God”. (Matthew 5:3-12). Visit the Church and its grounds for private reading of the Sermon on the Mount. Continue to nearby Tabgha, the site where Jesus performed the Miracle of the Multiplication of Loaves and Fishes; visit the Church of the Loft and Fish Miracle. On the stone which serves as the altar, there is mosaic of basket of loaves flanked by two fish to commemorate this miraculous event. Two hundred yards away is the Church of Primacy, built in1934 in basalt over a massive rock called “Mensa Christi”. Here where the Risen Lord appeared to his disciples, prepared breakfast for them and gave St. Peter the pastoral commission, Feed my Sheep (John 21:15-19). Next visit will be to Capernaum, the home of St. Peter. Proceed to the Greek Orthodox Church and the nearby archaeological excavations of the Synagogue and community. Scenic drive to Jerusalem for hotel check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 06 / APR 26: BETHLEHEM – EIN KAREM (B,D)
After breakfast, we visit Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus and visit the Church of the Nativity, where we find the Grotto of Nativity, Altar of Christ’s Birth and Manger’s Square. In the afternoon, tour of Ein Karem the birthplace of St. John the Baptist (now the Church of St. John the Baptist) and the Church of Visitation – where Mary came after the angel Gabriel informed her cousin Elizabeth was six months pregnant despite her advance years. Return to hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 07 / APR 27 : JERUSALEM OLD CITY – MT. OF OLIVES – MT. ZION (B,D)
After breakfast. Early morning proceed for a morning tour of Jerusalem’s Old City, starting from the St. Stephen’s Gate (the Lion’s Gate), stopping at St. Anne’s Church – regarded as the birthplace of the Virgin Mary and the home of St. Anne and Joachin, the Pool of Bethesda, where Jesus told the lame man to take up his bed and walk. Reflect while following the Way of the Cross (Via Dolorosa) ending at the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – the burial place and resurrection of Jesus. It was built over the site of the place called Golgotha, which means “a place of skull”. In the afternoon, we will appreciate the Holy City of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mount Of Olives, for a panoramic view of the city, Ascension Chapel – traditional place where Jesus ascended into heaven; then Paster Noster Church traditionally the site where Jesus taught the disciples how to pray “Our Father”; then Dominus Flevit Church in memory of Jesus weeping over the fate of Jerusalem. Visit the Church of Ascension and walk the Palm Sunday route down the hill to the Garden of Gethsemane for an intercessory prayer; it was here where Jesus spent His last night before He was arrested; Basilica of Agony, stopping along the way at the Maria Magdalena Church. Visit the Church of All Nations at the Garden of Gethsemane. Drive to Nearby Mount Zion and visit the Last Supper’s Room and the Tomb of King David. Visit the Dormition Abbey – traditionally the site where the Virgin Mary slept last; and St. Peter’s Church in Gallicantu – traditional site where St. Peter denied Jesus for 3 times. Return to our hotel for dinner and overnight.
DAY 08 / APR 28 : BETHLEHEM – BORDER CROSSING – ST CATHERINE (B,D)
Check-out from hotel after breakfast. Drive to Taba Border to cross to Egypt. Arrive at the Border. Meet your guide and driver after passport formalities. Transfer to your hotel in Sinai for check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 09 / APR 29 : ST. CATHERINE – CAIRO (B,D)
In the early morning, climb at the Moses Mountain and catch the sunrise (optional). Here is where God spoke to Moses. Then, back to the hotel for breakfast. Visit Saint Catherine Monastery. Check-out at the hotel then transfer to Cairo hotel for check-in, dinner and overnight.
DAY 10 / APR 30: FULL DAY CAIRO (B,D)
After breakfast at the hotel, start your full day sightseeing visits at the Egyptian Museum, where you will find artifacts, relics, statues and Jewelry from all of the Pharaohs that reign are also included, The Great Pyramids, which was constructed over 4,500 years ago and show us the power and wealth of the pharaoh in the Old Kingdom and Sphinx of Giza, which was believed to be a form of a Sun God and was worshipped in ancient days, Old Cairo including Church of Abu Serga, this is where the Holy Family hide, St. Sergius Church and Khan El Khalili Bazaar. Proceed for your Nile Dinner Cruise with Belly Dancing Show before returning to your hotel for overnight.
DAY 11 / MAY 01 : CAIRO – MANILA (B)
After breakfast, half day tour visiting Memphis and Sakkara, capital of Old Egypt and considered to be the center of rule and culture for over 3000 years. See the Step Pyramids of Zoser, built around 2630 BC for King Djoser, making it the world’s oldest major stone structure, an idea of the pharoah’s architect Imhotep as a way to better please the gods and admire the statue of Ramses II, believed to be the Pharaoh during the Exodus. Then transfer to airport to catch flight back to Manila.
DAY 12 / MAY 02 : ARRIVAL MANILA
HOME SWEET HOME…
CONDITIONS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
We, our employees, sub –agents shall be responsible only for making arrangements as your travel agent. It shall not be responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, and damage to property in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrence or defects of vehicles, breakdown of equipment, acts of God, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary. Baggage is at owner’s risk throughout the trip. The company shall not held liable in any form on any health problem/s that may occur during the trip brought about by pre- existing illness/es, disclosed or undisclosed by the passenger to us. We reserves the right to terminate servicing any participant who in its opinion is prejudicing the harmony of the tour group, a burden to the group or for any reason by his/ her conduct hinders the successful operation of the tour. Payment of reservation fee/ total tour cost shall constitute to all the provisions in the tour booking, payment and cancellation policies and conditions of responsibilities stated herein.
- This for quotation only. All rates are per person basis.
- No reservation has been made yet.
- All Room type (double or twin bed) is on request basis subject to availability upon check-in.
- HOTEL CHECK IN/OUT: 1400HRS/1200HRS
- Please be reminded that passport MUST be valid 6 months before your departure.
- No refund for un-used tours (early out or no show), rooms, meals, transfer and service.
- It is hotel’s SOP to collect deposits, upon check-in, for incidental charges, if any. Said hotel deposit (may vary depending on hotel) may be settled in cash or with your credit card. It will be refunded upon check out if unused.
- AronStar Travel and Tours is not liable when guests do not pass the immigration procedures, which is beyond our control. Thus, all tours and services are non-refundable.
- AronStar Travel and Tours, hotel and airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, tourist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.
For bookings, please e-mail at email@example.com or call 571-2920 | 881-1398 | 0917-588-7681 | 0949-922-2852.