Fixed Departure Dates: 10-14Apr| |17-21Apr| |24-28Apr| |08-12May| |15-19May| 05-09Jun| |12-16Jun| |19-23Jun| |26-30Jun| |03-07Jul| |10-14Jul| |17-21Jul| |24-28Jul| |31Jul-04Aug| |16-20Oct| |23-27Oct| |30Oct-03Nov||06-10Nov| |13-17Nov| |20-24Nov| |04-08Dec|
- 4 nights room accommodation at choice hotel with daily hotel breakfast
- Private coach with Chinese or Hokkien Speaking / English Speaking tour guide
- Sightseeing tours as specified above include all entrance fee needed
- Meal: 9 meals in total, USD 6/PAX/MEAL
- High-speed rail fare Xiamen-Mt Wuyi round trip(2nd class seat)
- Manila/Xiamen round trip airfare & airport tax
- Expenses of a personal nature like telephone calls, mini bar, etc
- Tips for driver and guide (USD4/dax/day)
- The Philippines Travel tax (pay upon purchased)
- China Visa
- In case above hotels are not available at your requested time, they will be replaced by similar ones.
- All the services are based on a private basis.
- If the group less than 10 passengers, we reserve the rights to suggest you to adjust to other departure date.
- Please noted that the above rate is with Compulsory Shop Visiting, pls kindly explain to pax that they will have to visit (stay inside at least 60 mins in each shop): Tea Shop, Silk Shop, Artware, Jianlaiya Green Health Food Shop, Latex shop/Jinmen kitchen knife shop
For bookings, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 881-1398 | 571-2920 | 0949-922-2852 || 0917-588-7681 with the following details:
of Pax (pls indicated child/adult):
Name of Paxs:
Flight Details (if ticketed):
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we are glad to assist you.