- Bangkok Half Day City tour
- Chaopraya Princess Dinner Cruise
- Whole Day Angkor Wat tour with lunch
- Hotel with twin or triple sharing room
- Roundtrip Airport transfers on SIC
- Meals specified in the itinerary
- Tours base on itinerary
- Good condition tourist coach
- English speaking guide
- All air ticket + airport tax , visa
- Soft drink / Alcohol during meals (water/tea free)
- Compulsory guide and driver tipping US 8 /day/adult or child
- Travel insurance
- Foreign passport holder = $35/pax
- Other expenses that are not mentioned
|DAY 1||MANILA – BANGKOK (NO MEALS)
Pick up from Siem Reap airport, send to check in hotel.
|DAY 2||Bangkok (B / – / D)
B’fast in hotel, enjoy Bangkok Half Day City tour VISIT: Four Face Buddha / Golden Buddha Temple / Gems or Leather or Honey Factory. Evening tour, Dine and relax @ Chaopraya Princess Dinner Cruise.
|DAY 3||BANGKOK – SIEM REAP (B / – / -)
B’fast in hotel, Early check out and pick up for transfer to Bus Terminal for Bangkok – Siem Reap trip (Travel hours including Border immigration & clearances is 10hrs) Evening arrival at Siem Reap Bus station. Pick up then transfer to Hotel. (All meals & other expenses pax own account)
|DAY 4||SIEM REAP B / L / D)
B’fast in hotel, VISIT: Angkor Thom area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants terrace&Leper King terrace, Royal Palace enclosure, Woman and Man Pond), Continue visit Ta-prohm Temple (Hollywood Star, Angelina Jolie made the film of TOMB RIDER here, the photogenic and atmospheric combination of trees growing out of the ruins and the jungle surroundings have made it one of Angkor’s most popular temples), back to town for lunch, afternoon, visit Cambodia famous Gem shop (Land of Cambodia is rich in many varieties of gems, sapphires, rubies and emeralds. The most famous Cambodian mines are located in Pailin. Sapphires from Pailin are considered among the best sapphires in the world), take Foot or Body massage 1 hour, continue VISIT: Angkor Wat Temple (it is a World heritage site, the temple is at the top of the high classical style of Khmerarchitecture. It has become a symbol of Cambodia, appearing on its national flag, and it is the country’s prime attraction for visitors), see sunset at Angkor Wat temple, Buffet dinner with traditional dancing performance, back hotel.
|DAY 5||SIEM REAP – MANILA ( EVENING DEPARTURE ) (B / L / -)
B’fast in hotel, VISIT : Artisan d’ Angkor (Wood and Stone carving training centre), AngkorSilk Farm (Silk weaving training centre), here you can get a complete overview of the various stages involved in silk production, from mulberry tree orchards, to silkworm breeding, the spinning mill and the weaving process itself), lunch, afternoon visit Wat Thmey Pagoda (Killing Field), Traditional market, free for shopping, dinner on own arrangement, send to airport for flight to sweet home.
- Midnight Arrival surcharge $20 per pax – FOR BKK only
- Non Filipino passport Holder (other Asian) guest extra charge $15 per pax per night
- Non – ASEAN (inc. Japan) guest extra charge $25 per pax per night
- Request western menu extra $10 / meal / adult (child 50%) – FOR SIEMREP only
- Request no shop, charge $20/ adult, (child no charge) – FOR SIEMREP only
- Rates are PER PERSON basis.
- BOOK and BUY BASIS. Cannot hold booking unless purchased and finalized.
- This is a quotation only. No booking has been made yet.
- Please be reminded that passport MUST be valid 6 months from date of departure.
- No refund for un-used tours (early out or no show), rooms, meals, transfer and service.
- Midnight arrival / departure surcharge = $17 per pax
- Government employees must secure travel clearance from their respective offices.
- It is hotel’s SOP to collect deposits, upon check-in, for incidental charges, if any. Said hotel deposit (may vary depending on hotel) may be settled in cash or with your credit card. It will be refunded upon check out if unused.
- AronStar Travel and Tours is not liable when guests do not pass the immigration procedures, which is beyond our control. Thus, all tours and services are non-refundable.
- AronStar Travel and Tours, hotel and airline will not be liable for any delays or failure to provide services caused by Acts of God, reason of war, insurrection, tourist act, civil commotion, any act, decree, or order of any government authority, labor dispute or any other causes beyond our control.
- Subject to availability upon confirmation. Subject to change without prior notice.
- NON-REFUNDABLE/NON-TRANSFERABLE/NON-REBOOKABLE/NON-ENDORSABLE ONCE FINALIZED.
For bookings, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 881-1398 | 571-2920 | 0949-922-2852 || 0917-588-7681 with the following details:
- Tour Package:
- Travel Date:
- Preferred Hotel:
- No of Pax (pls indicated child/adult):
- Name of Paxs:
- Flight Details (if ticketed):
- Other Requests:
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we are glad to assist you.